Hey everyone, quick message about the new update and beta. We’re at the point where we could have released a beta this week, however, we’ve decided to delay a beta until the update is just about ready for a full release. We want this beta to be as quick and bug-free as it can be, so we don’t want to rush out an incomplete version of the update. Ideally the update would fully release within a few days of beta release. If all goes well you should expect to see a beta within the next 1-2 weeks. We’re sure that once you get your hands on the update you’ll understand why it took so long! Also before I forget, ADS GLITCH IS FIXED!